Campsite open year round and is situated on an area of 40 acres on the shore of the Sea provided with direct access to 1 km long beach. It has over 200 camping sites with access to supply electricity and water. There is a large bathroom with toilet for summer use, and for lovers of camping during the colder days there is a new bathroom with year-round use. Are provided and security conditions for year round letting the caravans at the campsite. The whole camping is supplied with healing mineral water.
Camping prices for season 2022
Caravan with a car or camper:
Active season from 15.06 to 15.09 2022
18 BGN for a caravan/camper and 15 BGN per person.
From 01.01 to 15.06 and from 15.09 to 31.12.2022
18 BGN for a caravan/camper and 10 BGN per person.
Tent and a car.
Motorcyclists and cyclists
Prices for using the camping:
The price includes free parking, baths and WC. Water supply is also included in the price. Prices for pitches "tent and a car" and the ones for "mobile homes" include and the residents. No further fees per person are required.
INTERNAL RULES OF CONDUCT AT THE SAINT GEORGE
- access of one vehicle
- up to four registered persons per plot in the campsite
-electric power supply up to 10A / 2.2 KW / with personal connectors
- supply with personal connectors
-using sanitary facilities / showers, WC /
2. Accommodation of holidaymakers arriving with their caravans, campers or tents will be subject to CAMP SAINT GEORGE employee’s presence. Exceptions will be allowed subject to Camping Manager’s consent only.
3. The area of a hired camping lot at the Saint George Camping for the 2022 summer season will be 100 sqm.
4. Accommodation of holidaymakers will follow a caravan/tent/camper deployment scheme as published on CAMP SAINT GEORGE official website. All persons aged under 18 will only be accommodated if accompanied by an adult (parent).
5. Camping employees will be in charge of pre-season preparation of lands for caravans/camper/tent deployment, prior to the beginning of each season. No supplementary landscaping activities are allowed over the active season.
6. CAMP SAINT GEORGE will bear no responsibility for items, forgotten or left unattended, within camping site.
7. CAMP SAINT GEORGE will bear no responsibility for material or non-material loss suffered by holidaymakers as a result of accidents entailed by cuts to electricity or water supply caused by third parties. The campsite shall not be liable for any material and moral damages of camping trips residents and visiting tourists caused by natural calamities, disasters, storms, strong wind and / or rain.
8. CAMP SAINT GEORGE Management will be entitled to launch checks at all times, to be conducted by their employees, and will recourse to the support of the Police, as the case may be, subject to the provisions of the Internal Rules of Conduct and legal residence Campers and tourists on the campsite.
9. In case of such checks a holidaymaker will be supposed to produce the document for their stay issued by the reception desk on accommodation to the CAMP SAINT GEORGE inspecting employee and for persons who have been proved to have settled and used the lot.
10. The status of visitors will only be given to persons who are legally registered at the reception desk according to the requirements as per the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria on registration of persons accommodated at short-term leisure sites. All unregistered persons duly identified in the lot will be considered offenders of the campsite. The consequences of any violation found will be borne by the person registered at the plot where such violation has been established. The violation will be considered a breach of the Terms and Rules of procedure leading to the campsite right to terminate the lease early relationship.
11. Before your arrival, camping residents and visiting tourists have to pay for all services for their stay at the campsite, according to the price list of SAINT GEORGE CAMPING.
12. The allowed number of persons allocated in one lot shall be 4 max (one camping resident and three visiting tourists). Upon additional payment, according to the Camping’s existing price list, one lot may accept not more than three (3) persons having the status of guest tourists to be added to the camping holidaymaker/visiting tourist.
13. When booking the holidaymaker should indicate the model, brand and registration plate of the car that will enjoy the right to free access. The change / replacement of the car enjoying free access with another without notifying the campsite manager will lead to the right of the camping to deny access to the new substitute car.
14. No redeployment and / or sublicense of use of plots, caravans, campers, tents or bungalows by the holidaymakers, residents or visiting tourists shall be allowed by any third party that are unduly registered at Camping’s Reception Desk. Failure to do so shall form grounds for unilateral, early termination of the lease contract by SAINT GEORGE CAMPING. After termination of the lease contract, the rights of the tenant, including residents and visiting tourists to keep and use the rented area shall automatically terminate in the future, access to them can be restricted from the date of notification of termination of the lease as already paid amounts will be subject to no refunds. Keeping them off is actually the amount payable for cancellation due to non-fulfilment of contractual obligations. The notification shall be placed / stuck to the facility used by campers. In connection with the above, with familiarisation of the Internal Rules of Conduct, camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and did not object to the right of CAMPING SAINT GEORGE . if the latter oust the camper, the caravan and/or the tent . In view of the given/declared consent to the exercise of this right by the campsite, the conduct of its employees and/or employees cannot be accepted for arbitrarily action, constitutes such a prevention. Together with the effects above, in case of violation of this regulation, the offender shall also owe the camping monetary penalty worth BGN thousand (1,000).
15. For the entire period of stay, an accommodated holidaymaker will be entitled to access the camping site with one (1) motor vehicle and will be provided a car/motorbike pass at the reception desk. Only with the knowledge of the campsite manager the vehicle, which has been granted a pass, may be replaced by another.
16. No parking of vehicles on commercial areas, green areas and in places other than those specified for parking. The intruders will pay a tax of 20 BGN a day!!!
17. Holidaymakers, residents and visiting tourists using public bathrooms are required to close and to open them by means of a chip to be received upon registration at the reception desk. A holidaymaker shall pay a deposit for each chip/chips received as may be determined by the management of the campsite. A receipt will be given to each camp visitor, which must be kept until the time of checkout. When a chip is returned and the receipt is produced, the receptionist on duty will return the deposit paid.
18. Rules on the use of a lot: fencing of a lot is allowed:
Deployment of a caravan/camper with supplementary sunscreens or other items must leave a distance of at least one (1) metre from the border of the lot. No swapping caravans within the same lot during the period of camping will be allowed.
Deployment of one four-bed or two small tents together with relevant sunscreens or other items must leave a distance of at least one (1) metre from the border of the lot.
19. Fencing of used area will be allowed as follows: sticks, ropes, hedges, flowers or a light decorative fence with height of not more than 0,70 /seventy/ centimetres. Temporary electricity and water supplies (including cables and hoses) channel routes must never pass through areas of other lots. Passing by should be along the borders between the lots to safeguard camp visitors’ health and lives and to avoid inconveniences for other holidaymakers. Whenever a breach thereof is detected trespassers will be dislodged. Failure to comply with this obligation will confer the campsite’s right to unilaterally and before the agreed deadline, terminate the rental relationship.
20. All holidaymakers arriving with their caravans, campers or tents must use electric appliances and connecting cables in perfect condition, neutral earthed and earthed.
21. No shampoos, shower gels, soap, etc., beyond common shower baths, WCs and sinks are allowed, to avoid environment contaminations.
22. Lot/bungalow checkout will be obligatory by 12:00 AM. In case of failure to stick to the check-out hours, the offender shall owe the campsite a cash penalty equal to the half the cost per night, according to current price list.
23. Prior to checkout, each user must cleanse thoroughly the lot to be vacated.
24. In case camp visitors would like to prolong their stay they must give the Manager or the receptionist on duty an at least three-day notice before the current checkout date.
25. In case camp visitors would like to prolong their stay they must give the Manager or the receptionist on duty an at least three-day notice before the current checkout date
26. In case of failure to vacate or impossibility to make a contact with a person registered with the camping site, Management will be entitled to cut electricity and water supplies.
28. If upon the expiration of stay deadline the lot has not been vacated the management will be entitled to coercively oust a caravan/camper/tent out of the camping site. In that event CAMP SAINT GEORGE will not be liable for any possible loss caused thereby. By accepting the General Terms and Rules and the Internal Rules of Conduct camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and shall not object to the right of CAMPING SAINT GEORGE if the latter oust the camper, the caravan and/or the tent .
29. Potable water will be forbidden to use for purposes such as car washing, caravan washing or tent washing, or filling inflatable swimming pools, cooling of foodstuffs or drinks, etc. at the campsite area.
30. Setting open fire is forbidden in the camping area. Use of barbecues, or wooden coal grills or gas burners in perfect condition is allowed subject to abidance by safety rules.
31. No pyrotechnical items or Chinese lanterns/Kongming lanterns/sky lanterns using open fire are allowed in the SAINT GEORGE Camping area.
32. High volume music or making noise within the camping site will be forbidden in the following hours: from 14: to 16 and from 23:00 to 8:00.
33. Pets are allowed into the camping site, against a fee of BGN 5 (five)/day. Pets will not be allowed to be bred or roam free and unattended in the SAINT GEORGE Camping site. Dogs must be walked on leashes and larger breeds must wear muzzles. No pets are allowed into bungalows. Non-compliance with such conditions will be construed as a reason for cancelling a booking but current lettings shall be considered as a good reason for unilateral, premature termination thereof. Together with the effects above, in case of violation of this regulation, the offender shall also owe the camping monetary penalty worth BGN fifty (50). Any subsequent such offence shall lead to a penalty in the amount of BGN 100.
34. No dogs or other pets are allowed to be washed or bathed in common shower baths, WCs and sinks.
35. No quads or cross-motorbikes are allowed into the camping site.
36. Speed allowed for motor vehicles in the camping area will be 10 kph. Camping’s Management will be allowed to deprive trespassers from their car/motorbike passes.
37. No advertising or canvassing material or any other similar items are allowed to be glued or spread in the camping site.
38. Without the permission from the campsite management of SAIN GEORGE RESORT, no business shall be carried out by third parties, holidaymakers, residents or visiting tourists.
39. No damaging, moving or destroying items such as markings, signs, traffic signs, lighting fittings, lamps, containers for waste, waste-bins, etc., is allowed.
40. No gathering or uprooting of medicinal, decorative or protected flora species will be allowed at the camping site.
41. Damaging sand dunes, logging or uprooting of trees, shrubs, bushes or other flora will be strictly forbidden!
42. No chemical toilets are allowed to the lots in the vicinity of caravans, campers or tents. If a holidaymaker would wish to rent one the Management of CAMP SAINT GEORGE will determine where such a chemical toilet would be installed.
43. The swimming pool is not allowed to use :
- when there is no lifeguard
- outside of the regulated working hours of all
- from children under 10 (ten) years without the presence of a parent
44. It is forbidden to store wood or other and highly flammable materials under and around caravans.
45. Any breach of obligations laid down in the Internal Rules of Conduct shall form grounds for unilateral, early termination of the lease contract by SAINT GEORGE RESORT. Upon termination of the lease contract, the rights of the tenant, including residents and visiting tourists to keep and use the rented area and any facilities thereon shall automatically come to an end for the future. Their access can be restricted from the date of notification of termination of the lease, such sums already paid shall not be refunded. Keeping them off is actually the amount payable for cancellation due to non-fulfilment of contractual obligations. In connection with the above, with familiarisation of the Internal Rules of Conduct, camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and did not object to the right of CAMPING SAINT GEORGE . if the latter oust the camper, the caravan and/or the tent .In view of the given/declared consent to the exercise of this right by the campsite, the conduct of its employees and/or employees cannot be accepted for arbitrarily action, constitutes such a prevention.
45. Any non-compliance of the provisions of the Internal Rules of Conduct, shall cost the offender a payment of penalty to the campsite, which may be BGN 100–2,000. The breach shall be established and fixed by infraction paper drawn up by officers of the campsite. Any such infraction paper shall be handed to the offender or shall be put on the facility located on the lot rented. Any such receivable shall be automatically payable as of the date of issuance of the infraction paper on the breach found.
46. Upon their familiarisation with the Internal Rules of Conduct, holidaymakers, residents and visiting tourists undertake to respect its provisions, declaring consent to the application of rules laid down therein.
47. CAMP SAINT GEORGE RESORT reserves the right to amend the General Conditions to the Internal Rules of Conduct.
HOLIDAYMAKER/CAMPING TOURIST: The person renting the lot from SAINT GEORGE CAMPING.
RESIDENT: a member of the family/household of the person who has rented a plot at the SAINT GEORGE Camping ‘. referred him to the management of the campsite entitled to use the rented lot and the equipment (camper, caravan, tent) set on it for the duration of the rental relationship .
VISITING TOURIST: a person duly registered at the reception desk of the camping for short holidays.
OFFENDER: A person who is not duly registered at the reception at the campsite. A person who fails to comply with Camping’s Internal Rules of Conduct.
FINANCIAL PENALTIES / FINES: a contractual sanction penalty automatically payable by the offender in breach of the Internal Rules of Conduct. These are monetary in nature.
*Each non--compliance with the Internal Rules of Conduct may be subject to termination or to access denial by CAMP SAINT GEORGE, with no reimbursement of prepaid amounts.
**CAMP SAINT GEORGE RESORT reserves the right to amend the General Conditions to the Internal Rules of Conduct.